Exaltation 5/20/13


Hey hey hey! 

Another transfer come and gone. Whew! It has been an extremely busy week. We seriously only worked in our area for about 1 day. Wednesday was hectic with the 30 new missionaries and their trainers.  Sister Hanks is training so I am now a grandmother! Oh dear, I am getting old!  I have a generation picture on the blog, so if you want to see transfer pictures go to ebmission.blogspot.com.

Thursday and Friday we helped Sis.Rasmussen loads.  We emailed all of the new missionairy's parents and updated the blog and then this coming week is zone conference so we helped her put together birthday bags and all that jazz.  They used to do only 2 zone conferences, every other transfer, but now the zones are so big that they have to do 4.  We are all so busy these days!  Even though Sister Vance and I are just regular missionaries I feel like we are actually part office, part assistants to Sister Rasmussen.  It's fun stuff! 

Our investigators are alright. Angela is still very interesting. She didn't come to church yesterday becau

se her kitten kept her up all night and she slept in and didn't hear when our member came banging on her door at 9:40am.  So sadly no one was at church. But we had an awesome regional conference.  There was a broadcast for all of the UK and it was wonderful!  Elder Richard G. Scott spoke all about the sanctity of women and how special we are (:  Then Pres. Eyring spoke about agency and happiness.  It was such a good talk!  Happiness is totally based on our obedience to God's commandments.  So happiness is completely our choice. Ha! Who would have thought?!  And I know it works because I have seen how happy Andy is these days simply because he is keeping the commandments. 


Yep, so that was the week. And now we have a good one ahead. I'm anxious to work the area again and go find new investigators.  We'll have zone conference on Friday and that is always just a spiritual feast! 

Elder Choi has been transfered to Blackwood over in Wales for his last transfer and we now have Elder Schenk from Austria in the office.  He was my zone leader and a great guy.  It is still a party and we have tons of fun.  Man, being a missionary is so fun sometimes that I don't ever want it to end (: 

I love you lots! And I'll send more pictures!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it Rains it Pours

Comm. 150 Journal