Wylde Greene Round 2 3/4/13


Yeah, I am staying!  And I am training Sister Hanks from Logan Utah.  She's 20 and was attending BYU before coming out.  She such a sweet girl, a little shy, but we'll work on that (: I'm sure that as she gets more into the work that her confidence will grow and she will be a really good missionary.

We got together on Saturday and went straight to teach Michael who is on a baptismal date and we taught the Word of Wisdom.  Michael has the desire to be baptised but struggles to believe he can give up his smoking and drinking addictions.  I've yet to work with someone who has to give up so much, but the AP's, zone leaders, and district leader all gave us good advice yesterday.

Yesterday was really good as we had 3 investigators at church: Michael, Andrew, and Richard.  Richard was the real miracle as he hasn't been keeping any commitments and we kind of dropped him, but we called Saturday night to invite him to church and he said he would!  Then when his original lift fell through he called us and we were able to get a ward memeber to pick him up.  We're going to see them all this week and hopefully have all three on a date!  Whoot whoot!

After church we had a really good coordination with the Assistants. We talked about who we are all working with and they gave us alot of advice and ideas on how to help them.  Together we set goals for our area and I am just really pumped to work hard.  Sister Hanks is great because she is up for anything and doesn't know anything different so we can work really hard and really effective and she'll never know that there is a lazier way. Ha ha!  I am excited for this transfer. I feel like I have been given a new chance to reach my full potential with nothing to stop us in this area. I really think we can reach our goals this transfer and that we really will have at least one baptism. It's going to be awesome!

And I just want to thank everyone for the funny emails this week. Ha ha! I had some good laughs (:  Especially Michelle eating the Sacrament bread on Fast Sunday. Ha ha!

I love you so so much!

Sister LeFevre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it Rains it Pours

Comm. 150 Journal