Goodbye Wales 12/12/12
So much has
happened! Oh man, I don't even know where to start. But right now
I'm sitting in the mission home on Sis.Rasmussen's computer. I've been
transfered to Stroud with Sis.Brooks. It was so sad to leave Wales.
I got the flu last night and didn't get to say goodbye to anyone because I was
throwing up all night. I cried a lot. But that's life.
I don't have much time to write, but I am not sure what is going on. My companion has one transfer left and wants to go home now, so we need to talk to President Rasmussen and get everything figured out. I'm not sure what is going on. I do hope I get to serve in Stroud though. It's a bike area and that is where Sis.Benson was before Newcastle and she talked about it all the time. Everyone loves Stroud.
Later . . . . . .
So it turns out that I am not going to Stroud, but to Nottingham! Ha ha! Apparently Sis.Brooks had an issue with the Bishop in Stroud, so President is going to put us in Nottingham 1B, which used to be an elder's area that he just barely shut down.
Sis.Brooks was in a different part of Nottingham for ages, so she knows the area and the people so it won't be like whitewashing completely. It's a biking area and we'll be sharing a ward with the zone leaders over there. I'm going out of the country and being chucked in the city. I feel like I am going to a completely different mission now.
To be honest I am a little scared to be with Sis.Brooks. She is the most well known sister in the mission for multiple reasons and a lot of people have struggled with her as a companion. But I pray that I might be one to get along with her. And she is a lot happier now that we aren't going back to Stroud. We'll be like Robin Hood and Little John out there. Ha ha! You know, Heavenly Father knows every desire of our hearts. I was wishing that I could go serve in Nottingham and here we go.
I am not sure if we will go there tonight or tomorrow. I'm betting that we will stay over here tonight in Birmingham and then go to Stroud to get our stuff and then head over to Nottingham tomorrow.
The adventures never end!
Thank you again for all of the letters from the ward! Sis.Louis was really excited to get the package you sent her (: Thank you!
I don't have much time to write, but I am not sure what is going on. My companion has one transfer left and wants to go home now, so we need to talk to President Rasmussen and get everything figured out. I'm not sure what is going on. I do hope I get to serve in Stroud though. It's a bike area and that is where Sis.Benson was before Newcastle and she talked about it all the time. Everyone loves Stroud.
Later . . . . . .
So it turns out that I am not going to Stroud, but to Nottingham! Ha ha! Apparently Sis.Brooks had an issue with the Bishop in Stroud, so President is going to put us in Nottingham 1B, which used to be an elder's area that he just barely shut down.
Sis.Brooks was in a different part of Nottingham for ages, so she knows the area and the people so it won't be like whitewashing completely. It's a biking area and we'll be sharing a ward with the zone leaders over there. I'm going out of the country and being chucked in the city. I feel like I am going to a completely different mission now.
To be honest I am a little scared to be with Sis.Brooks. She is the most well known sister in the mission for multiple reasons and a lot of people have struggled with her as a companion. But I pray that I might be one to get along with her. And she is a lot happier now that we aren't going back to Stroud. We'll be like Robin Hood and Little John out there. Ha ha! You know, Heavenly Father knows every desire of our hearts. I was wishing that I could go serve in Nottingham and here we go.
I am not sure if we will go there tonight or tomorrow. I'm betting that we will stay over here tonight in Birmingham and then go to Stroud to get our stuff and then head over to Nottingham tomorrow.
The adventures never end!
Thank you again for all of the letters from the ward! Sis.Louis was really excited to get the package you sent her (: Thank you!
Comments
Post a Comment