Seven Months! 10/22/12


So unfortunately I did not pass the driving test.  But on the good side, I only made 2 really dumb mistakes, which I can easily correct next time.  But I did really well on all of the other aspects of the test.  I'l have to wait until November to sign up for another one when I have more money on my card.

I love being companions with Sis. Louis!  She loves everyone and is a lot more relaxed than Sis.Benson and we continue to work hard, but we still have fun at the same time.  I like being a missionary a lot more. (:  The ward also loves her and our relationship with the members has already improved immensly.  Sis.Louis is a hoot and a half so we have good laughs and I already feel like I have a better relationship with her than I ever had with Sis.Benson.

We are still struggling to fnd people to teach.  None of our investigators are consistant, but we just have to keep trying.  We did get a new investigator this week. Her name is Sally Glendinning and she's 65 and lives really far away, but she wants to be taught and I pray that the Lord will provide a way for her to come to church.  This coming week is Stake conference and that is way down in Merthyr so I don't think we'll have many investigators be able to come, but we'll try.

It is crazy that 7 months have already passed.  We had President interviews last week and Pres.Rasmussen pretty much told me that I'll be staying here another transfer.  And I am really happy about that, especially that I'll get to stay with Sis.Louis longer than just 3 weeks.  It would be lame if I got moved after just getting a new companion and I actually hope I can stay till Christmas because I love the members here so much and they really care about me as well.  But at the end of next transfer I will have been in this area nearly 9 months. Ha ha!  Crazy!  Time is flying by and I pray that I will find more people to teach and that I can help more people come unto Christ.  I am so very very grateful for the blessing I have to serve in this area in this mission and to learn and grow.   Every day I feel the Spirit in my life and I know it is changing me for the better.  I will come home a much better servant of the Lord.  These tests and trials are what shape us into instruments that the Lord can use to further His work.  He just shapes us all differently for different things.

And thank you everyone for writing me this week.  It was so good to hear from you all and I wish I had time to email you all back, but I'll try to write some letters over the next few weeks.

Ta ra!
Sister LeFevre

Here is my Welsh address:

Sister Lindsey LeFevre
Coach House 2, Cilwendeg
Waungilwen, Drefach Felindre
Llandysul SA44 5YH
UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it Rains it Pours

Comm. 150 Journal