I've arrived!
Holy Cow! I'm in England!!!!!
I did indeed arrive saftely. There is actually a timer
in the corner of the computer and I only have 27 minutes left, but there is
line of missionaries, so I'll typr like the wind. Well, the other 2
people on my flight to Phoenix were the 2 pilots, so I had the place to myself
and it was awesome! I met up with Elder Church from Phoenix and we flew
together to Atlanta. He's a cool guy who looks similar to Kyle Patterson.
Ha ha! In Atlanta there were about 20 other missionaries, almostall
of them from Utah. There were 6 of us girls of the flight and they're all
really nice. The boys are all just goofy pre-missionaries. Some are
confident and cocky and most are pretty much 19 year old boys. Ha
ha! But they are funny. Then the flight to England was soooo
looooong! Yeah, I don't care much for flying. I'm glad I don't have
to do that for another 18 months. I was in the middle on that flight so I
never got to look out the window. :( But everything went absolutely
smoothly untill I went to get my luggage. Yep, it stayed in
Georgia. I owe Katelyn a huge thanks for telling me to pack an extra set
of clothes in my carry-on because I won't get my bags till tomorrow. I'm
ok with that except for the fact that I smell really bad and look really gross
right now, but they are taking our pictures and we have interviews with the MTC
president and his wife. All the girls are dying for showers, but I'm not
sure if I'll be able to do that without a towel. We'll se. Ha ha!
My preperation days will be on Tuesday and they've been
taking pictures of us that will be posted to an online album with Picasa next
week so you guys can see how nappy we all look after 12 hours of flying
(: So let me know when they send you the info for that site so I can let
them know.
We got here to the MTC at about 11:30 and it's a pretty nice
day. It's not as cold as I thought and it isn't raining. It is
overcast and looks smoggy, but I think that is just the clouds. It was
crazy to ride the bus to Preston and be going down the left side of the
road. I know we were driving through a city because I could see tall
buildings, but there are so many trees that it doesn't seem like it. I never
did have to go to the bathroom on the airplane, so it still doesn't seem real.
Ha ha! It might not seem real until I'm on the plane home! Ha ha!
But I'm excited to get settled in and get into the scheduale
tomorrow. We'll get assigned companions tonight, but I think there are 4
girls in my room. I was the only girl on the plane going to
Birmingham. Most of the missionaries are going to London South and a few
to London. It's going to be great though! The grounds here are beautiful
and it's so green! Just like you guys said (:
Love you guys! I'll write again on Tuesday (:
Love,
Smelly Sister LeFevre
I did indeed arrive saftely. There is actually a timer
in the corner of the computer and I only have 27 minutes left, but there is
line of missionaries, so I'll typr like the wind. Well, the other 2
people on my flight to Phoenix were the 2 pilots, so I had the place to myself
and it was awesome! I met up with Elder Church from Phoenix and we flew
together to Atlanta. He's a cool guy who looks similar to Kyle Patterson.
Ha ha! In Atlanta there were about 20 other missionaries, almostall
of them from Utah. There were 6 of us girls of the flight and they're all
really nice. The boys are all just goofy pre-missionaries. Some are
confident and cocky and most are pretty much 19 year old boys. Ha
ha! But they are funny. Then the flight to England was soooo
looooong! Yeah, I don't care much for flying. I'm glad I don't have
to do that for another 18 months. I was in the middle on that flight so I
never got to look out the window. :( But everything went absolutely
smoothly untill I went to get my luggage. Yep, it stayed in
Georgia. I owe Katelyn a huge thanks for telling me to pack an extra set
of clothes in my carry-on because I won't get my bags till tomorrow. I'm
ok with that except for the fact that I smell really bad and look really gross
right now, but they are taking our pictures and we have interviews with the MTC
president and his wife. All the girls are dying for showers, but I'm not
sure if I'll be able to do that without a towel. We'll se. Ha ha!
My preperation days will be on Tuesday and they've been
taking pictures of us that will be posted to an online album with Picasa next
week so you guys can see how nappy we all look after 12 hours of flying
(: So let me know when they send you the info for that site so I can let
them know.
We got here to the MTC at about 11:30 and it's a pretty nice
day. It's not as cold as I thought and it isn't raining. It is
overcast and looks smoggy, but I think that is just the clouds. It was
crazy to ride the bus to Preston and be going down the left side of the
road. I know we were driving through a city because I could see tall
buildings, but there are so many trees that it doesn't seem like it. I never
did have to go to the bathroom on the airplane, so it still doesn't seem real.
Ha ha! It might not seem real until I'm on the plane home! Ha ha!
But I'm excited to get settled in and get into the scheduale
tomorrow. We'll get assigned companions tonight, but I think there are 4
girls in my room. I was the only girl on the plane going to
Birmingham. Most of the missionaries are going to London South and a few
to London. It's going to be great though! The grounds here are beautiful
and it's so green! Just like you guys said (:
Love you guys! I'll write again on Tuesday (:
Love,
Smelly Sister LeFevre
Comments
Post a Comment