2 DAYS!!!
Holy Cow! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to be going! I hope no one is offended if I don't miss you for a few months or years. Ha ha! I feel like I've been in limbo for so long that it will a wonderful change to have a schedule and to be busy again.
In the past few days I keep getting asked the exact same questions so I'm going to put some FAQ's on here to put everyone at ease.
1. Are you excited? - What kind of question is that?! I think people just don't know what else to ask. Ha ha! OF COURSE I"M EXCITED!!!!! I'm going to live in England for 18 months and spend all of my time preaching the Gospel. I can't think of anything more exciting than that!
2. Are you ready? I've been ready to go for 4 months! Prepared? Yeah....I don't know if anyone is ever fully prepared for a mission. That's why we have MTC"s (:
3. Are you nervous? NOPE! The plane ride over will be a little tricky since I'm inexperienced with flying, but airports are crawling with people so it's not like I'm having to navigate my way through the jungle by myself.
And I know that as long as I am completely obedient and have the Spirit with me I will be guided as I teach people. That's what is great about the Spirit. You can be given everything you need to say. As a missionary I will simply be an instrument. I'm not going to be the one trying to convert people, but rather the Spirit will be bearing witness through me. It's going to knock their socks off! Ha ha!
Well guys, it's been grand (:
Whoo hoo! I'm so excited for you! What an adventure! I made your french bread last night and it turned out great. Thanks! Also, I'm working on posting pics of our trip on my blog so check it tomorrow before you leave if you want to see them. :) Best of luck Linz! I'm so proud of you and you'll be in my prayers!
ReplyDelete