A few eye lashes short :/


This morning as I was cleaning my eyelash curler. During the process I took out the rubber bottom piece and cleaned it off, but when I tried to put it back in I guess I didn't quite get in right.
When I next applied the device to my eye lashes, I heard a clean snip. I quickly unclamped my eye lashes to reveal that I had snipped off half of my eye lashes! I looked at the other eye lid that I had done just before to realize that I had taken out a chunk on that eye as well! It took a lot of effort not to scream and burst into tears. Ha ha! You honestly can't really tell unless you are looking for it, but it still crippled my self-esteem a bit. I think I'll be wearing my glasses for the next few weeks. Ha ha!
I am just grateful that eye lashes grow back and that eye lash curler is now in the trash. And if I get too desperate, I have a few pairs of fake eye lashes just in case. :)

Comments

  1. I'm sure it's really not too funny right now, but it will be in a few months. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does dumb things like that. :) Glad the rest of your birthday was good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When it Rains it Pours

Comm. 150 Journal