Birthday fun!


This is the birthday card Mom sent me. Ha ha! It has a detachable "Perfect Pocket Guy." You can take the guy off the front and carry him in your pocket if you wish. I took him off and put him on the fridge.
But the best part is that he talks. Ha ha! When you push the flowers, he has four different things he can say: "Aw forget about the game, lets just talk about us." " I couldn't decide between chocolates or flowers, so I brought you both" "Does somebody need a back rub?" "You lost weight didn't you?"
Ha ha ha ha! It is quite funny. He's just a little creepy looking, so I'm thinking about putting a different face on him. But it was definitely one of the more entertaining cards I've ever received.

Well, last night Marc invited me over for dinner. I was a little nervous, because he said some things earlier that had me nervous about what was going to happen at his place. But we got over there and all of his roommates were in the kitchen making Navajo tacos. I guess Marc's FHE group can;t do FHE on Mondays, so they do dinner on Sunday nights and they rotate and last night was Marc's apartment's turn, so a bunch of girls showed up and the big group of us ate dinner. It was fun, even though I didn't know any of the girls besides Karen. Marc even had bought me a gourmet cupcake from the Cocoa Bean for my birthday cake. He lit some little tea candles around it and they all sang to me. It was awesome, because he remembered that I am not a fan of cake, so he got me a very delicious cupcake instead.
Then later on Karen and I went to our neighbor's and we played Ninja destruction with some friends. I ended up winning about 75% of the rounds. Ha ha! And it wasn't that they were letting me because it was my birthday, I'm just that fast ;D Ha ha! I must have ninja blood in me or something.
Ultimately, it was a good day. I'm just glad I didn't have to go to school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comm. 150 Journal

When it Rains it Pours