May 14, 2012
Hello!
It is a warm and sunny day in Wales (: I almost want to go
knocking on doors just because it is so nice out there. It's been getting
warmer and I've adjusted better so I'm not completely freezing. Yesterday
was sunny, but the wind was blowing, so it was actually freezing.
Yesterday was a good day. We went to go follow up on a potential we met
in Croesyllan, a lady named Jo who has MS and is in a wheel chair. We
went to her house and met her partner outside cleaning the car. He said
she wasn't feeling good today, so we talked to him and it was awesome!
His name is Brandon and has just recently (within the last 6 years) turned his
life around and has turned to the scriptures to become a better person. We
pretty much taught him the Restoration and we left him with a BoM and a chapter
in 3 N to read. He seemed so prepared for us and I can hardly wait to see
him again.
Transfers are today, but Sister Benson and I get 6 more
weeks together in Newcastle Emlyn. We'll have a new district leader and
this coming Sunday we're having a 5 ward meeting down in Swansea and we're
guessing that theywill be rearranging some ward boundaries. There is an area
just south east of us called Carmarthen and they are just a branch and don't
have any missionaries. Rumor has it that they're splitting up the branch
and putting a senior couple there. So our area might just get even
bigger! It's exciting because maybe there are loads of people waiting for
us, but at the same time we have even more to cover and our miles are going to
go up, but it'll be fun (:
Well, there's not much new news since I just talked to you
guys the other day, so I'll attach a lot of pictures (: And I love you
all and hope that your week is just grand!


Comments
Post a Comment