Vocal Point and 16 days!


As most of you know, Vocal Point was in town on Friday night. It was quite the party!
As we were walking into the auditorium, Trish Platt grabbed me and asked me if I would be willing to sell CDs and T-shirts during the intermission and after the show. Heck yes! I was thinking this might be a ticket to meet all the guys ;)
The concert was good. I've heard them multiple times, so it wasn't anything new. There was a whole section of Round Valley girls and they were going nuts! But it was fun selling their stuff and having people ask me if I work for Vocal Point. Ha ha! Then after the show the guys came up into the foyer to autograph programs and talk to people. A couple of them stopped to shake my hand and tell me thanks. It was great!
Almost everyone was gone when I packed up the extra CDs, but I was able to sneak in and get this picture before they left. Donna Hauser called out that I should hang this photo up at the MTC. That got a couple of them asking me about when and where I'm going. Landon (the 2nd blonde guy to my left, w/o glasses) said that he teaches the English speaking missionaries at the MTC and that he'd be seeing me in a few weeks. I've never been so bummed to tell someone that I'm going to the Preston MTC. Ha ha! Then they hurried off and I went home.
It wasn't until yesterday that I found out that they were asking where I went when they had gone back stage. If I only I knew why!!!!!! I think I need to write on my hand every day "You're going on a mission!" (:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it Rains it Pours

Comm. 150 Journal