White Collar!

I've only ever really gotten into maybe one or two Tv shows, but lately I've been caught in a pretty good one. I came across this show by accident on Netflicks a few weeks ago and since then I've been hooked.
The show is about a white collar criminal: forgeries, stealing highly valuable artifacts, etc. His name is Neal Caffery and quite a stud muffin. He was caught by the FBI and after spending sometime in prison is hired by the FBI to help solve white collar cases. He works with Special Agent Peter Burke and together they solve some pretty intriguing mysteries. And throughout the series there is an underlying mystery that they are trying to solve.
I like the show because not only in Neal exceptionally handsome, but it is a clean show. They are solving murder mysteries with blood and guts, but rather catching con men. I feel like I could almost break into a bank myself after watching 20 something episodes (: And even though Neal is a hunk, he's loyal to his girlfriend who has been missing (what happens to her is the main mystery, but I'm not going to give anything away). So no one is sleeping around and being a player. Peter Burke and his wife have a wonderful marriage and the show is just clean.
The bottom line is, I'd recommend at least watching the first episode (which is the best). the first 2 seasons are on Netflicks and the 3rd, I believe is on television now.
You should check it out and tell me what you think. (:
I hope this post has convinced you that life in St. Johns is getting pretty desperate (:
Comments
Post a Comment