34 Days!





Well, the days are still crawling by even though I wish they were running. Only 5 more weeks! Whoo hoo! It doesn't sound very long, but it will be.

Today was an overcast day and just kind of pretty so I took my camera out. I just wish I had people I could take pictures of instead of the cat. I'm thinking about asking around and see if any of the high school kids would let me take some senior pictures for free. I think it would be a blast!

I hope everyone had a terrific Valentines day! Mine was actually a blast. It snowed a bunch, but I spent the whole day in 2nd grade and we had a fun party that afternoon. I turned on some fun music and we had our own little dance party (: When i came home for lunch, I was surprised to find a large bouquet of flowers for me. They are from my friend Stuart in Provo. He's the type of guy that buys people things to show his appreciation, so it was totally a friendly gesture. I've definitely had some rough times with Stuart and it truly is nice to know that all of my efforts weren't a waste. I ended my day with watching Phantom of the Opera in my room. I sure love that movie! It makes me cry every time (:

If you can't tell, I'm a bit bored right now. I have to get creative to find things to occupy my time. I've even picked up the organ (not literally) and I'm not half bad. Yep, definitely going crazy (:

Comments

  1. Wow that was thoughtful of Stu! Taking pictures of the cat....yeah you are definitely too bored :) we will have to fix that next week. Hope you have a blast in Utah this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comm. 150 Journal

When it Rains it Pours