24 Days!



Alright everyone, technology lesson #1 for my mom. Since my days are dwindling and all of my stuff is staying in St.Johns while I fly to England, I have to teach Mom how to work everything. And lesson #1 is blogging. My good friend Karen is serving a mission in Ecuador right now and her mom posts her weekly emails to her blog and I think that is just a great idea. So now I just have to teach my mom how to do the same thing. (: I think I might even make a handbook for her entitled, "Lindsey's things for Dummies." Ha ha! Just kidding. How to work Itunes might take up 100 pages on its own! I am actually getting quite excited to leave everything. Now that I have a new wardrobe it feels like I am putting the life of Lindsey LeFevre on pause for 18 months while I go play the role of someone else. It's going to be GREAT!
If you are seeing this post on my blog, that means Lesson #1 was successful. Upcoming lessons will include: How to use Lindsey's cellphone and How to use the Laptop. The Ipod is going with me! But I'm debating the Facebook lesson. Only a highly qualified, and trusted
person with too much time on their hands gets that one. (:

Our trip to Utah was a blast! I got to hangout with a bunch of really good friends, go on 3 dates, and spend time with my family! Marc, Dad, and I went to the Salt Lake Temple last Saturday and it was a really neat experience. I have now been inside 5 temples: Saint George, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Snowflake, and Salt Lake. My trek ma (Tara Crosby) once told me that each year for her and her husband's anniversary they go to a temple they've never been to before. I think that is just the coolest idea ever! I hope that I can visit as many different temples as Ican in my life. Each one is a little different, but the feelings inside are always the same. I love the temple so much. I really wish I lived in Snowflake right now so that I could go everyday (: And I also
hope that I can keep this zeal up after I'm married and have kids. The temple is totally my favorite place to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it Rains it Pours

Comm. 150 Journal