
So we got another kitty! Woo who! Last Friday we had stopped at Aunt Peggy's house on the way to the temple. They had this really nice cat and when Mom commented on it, Aunt Peggy asked if we wanted him. Apparently Garret had found him way outside of town and rescued him. They think someone had dropped him off for the coyotes to get.


We kind of need a cat around the house to keep away the mice and hopefully the rabbits. This morning after I went to the temple with Spencer we picked him up and brought him home.
He's really friendly and I just love him already (: It's like Christmas all over again! Michelle likes him too and wants to name him Joe. I like it!
Dad even said Joe is ok. Looks like we have a keeper (:
He's cute! I'm happy that Joe makes you so happy. :)
ReplyDelete