When it Rains it Pours
Day 4: Thursday, 18 September 2014 Today was my first day going to my Digital Imaging class, taught by Sis. Caryn Esplin. I am so excited for this class. The homework is just going to be fun stuff! I took a class last winter from Sister Esplin and she is amazing! She is my career role model. I want to be just like her some day! When I took her class in the winter, I received several awards from her because she liked my work so well. Today, I again impressed her as I was able to recite back every person’s name back after we all introduced ourselves. There were only about 27 kids in the class so it was easy. I just have a good memory. So I won the Bright Idea award (a light bulb jar filled with M&Ms). Anyways, about an hour after class, Sister Esplin called me and asked me if I would like to be her TA for one of her classes! She thought I did really well in the winter and thought I would make an excellent TA. This is the 9 th job of...
Comments
Post a Comment