Another Christmas!

I have now lived to celebrate 21 birthdays and I must admit that this one wasn't the most exciting holiday I've seen. The majority of it has consisted of watching Christmas movies and making food. Marc and I have played a countless number of rounds of King's Court with me winning 4 out of 5. Ha ha! It's a good thing Marc doesn't give up easily.
It snowed on Thursday and Friday. Dad and I went to the temple on Thursday and we only spun off the road once, so it wasn't too bad. Ha ha! But on Friday when it started to warm up, Marc and I built this snowman. Marc only rolled the first two balls and stacked them then I did all the rest. I was hoping to make a snowman like the one off the movie "The Snowman," but it didn't quite work out that way. Michelle came out just for the picture (:
And apparently we have an annual tradition of cleaning the house on Christmas eve? Well, it was news to me. Must have been a 1st annual thing. Ha ha! So I spent the majority of Christmas eve cleaning bathrooms. It was pretty fun, let me tell you!
Then if you're sitting there and all of a sudden Marc gets a cheesy grin, be prepared to be assaulted by the sounds of the cheese being cut. I think Marc has an issue with one of the Christmas goodies, because this scenario has been a common occurance. At least he isn't ashamed of the fact and takes full advantage of the the situation. I guess it's any guy's dream to have a good store of loud toots.
Yep, it's been a good Christmas (:

Comments

  1. He! He! I can so imagine Marc's cheesy toot grin. I did some house cleaning on Christmas Eve too. I wanted some parts of it to be clean because I knew it was going to get trashed in the morning. Sorry it was kind of a quiet Christmas for you guys. We didn't do anything extremely thrilling, but it was super fun to watch Spencer with his presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man what a snowman! We got more snow than you but it was TERRIBLE snowman-making-snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhahahahaha! Just kidding. Glad you had a good Christmas. And isn't your birthday in February? I didn't know you had celebrated 21 birthdays. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comm. 150 Journal

When it Rains it Pours